Ryan interviews Adam. Adam and Ryan are related through Ryan’s cousin. Adam is a dad of two girls aged 8 and 6. Adam is an incredibly thoughtful person. This conversation inspired me and I’m sure will inspire others out there.
- Difficulty getting pregnant and how to push through.
- How best to deal with the hardships together as a couple.
- The panic that set in when they finally did get pregnant.
- The most exciting times during the pregnancy for Adam.
- Importance of spending time with your partner and connecting.
- Adam and his wife decided not to find out the sex of their first child before birth.
- Why they wanted to find out earlier for the second child.
- Routine changes during the pregnancy.
- Practicing empathy when your partner describes the changes they’re experiencing.
- First few weeks after the baby was born.
- Adam’s nighttime routine of watching the baby sleep while playing video games.
- The dad-daughter bond
- Activities dads can do with their daughters.
- Adapt to doing things together.
- Hobbies Adam does with his daughters today.
- 90s cartoons have aged terribly.
- Advice for couples trying to get pregnant.
- As Dory says, “Just keeping swimming.”
- Advice for dads and expecting dads.
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It can help us reach more dads.
For show notes and past guests, please visit daybydaydad.com/day-by-day-dad-podcast.
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Visit https://daybydaydad.com/sponsor-form/ and fill out the form.
Follow Day by Day Dad: