Ryan interviews Jason Kreidman. Jason is a father of two and is the creator of Dad University.
Jason’s Bio: Jason Kreidman is the founder of Dad University, an educational company dedicated to helping dads gain confidence in their parenting. Through his course, YouTube videos, podcasts , and social media he offers advice on father’s communication, work/life harmony, discipline, mindset, and more.
- About wanting to become a dad
- Most challenging part of being a dad
- The importance of patience
- Relationship dynamic changing with your partner
- Having empathy and how important empathy is in our lives
- Don’t take things personally
- Teaching children to be empathetic
- Using the word empathy when teaching
- Don’t say “I’m proud of you”
- Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dPgIrc_UmM&t=379s
- Focusing on improving yourself
- Jason’s meditation practice
- Cutting out alcohol
- Why start Dad University?
- What is the future of Dad University?
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It can help us reach more dads.
For show notes and past guests, please visit daybydaydad.com/day-by-day-dad-podcast.
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Visit daybydaydad.com/sponsor-form/and fill out the form.
Follow Day by Day Dad: