Ryan interviews Scott Hall. Scott is a software sales professional and father of 3 children. There is a 5.5 year gap between each child. Scott offers an interesting perspective on raising children with a bigger gap between the children’s ages and being a dad to both a boy and girls. Scott absolutely loves being a dad and is so proud of his children.
- Being predestined to have kids based on the relationship with his parents
- Had experience raising a child early on
- Finding the sweet spot of time between kids
- Each child can go through their life phase themselves
- Finding out he was having a son and the calming effect
- Felt complete when having a baby girl
- Most exciting time during the pregnancy
- The difference between the first few weeks with the first child and the second
- Biggest fear as a parent
- Adventure guides: https://advguide.com/
- Activities with the kids
- What Scott enjoys most about being a parent
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It can help us reach more dads.
For show notes and past guests, please visit daybydaydad.com/day-by-day-dad-podcast.
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Visit daybydaydad.com/sponsor-form/and fill out the form.
Follow Day by Day Dad: