Ryan interviews David Guigui. David is a former professional fighter and current professor of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. He owns Gracie Barra Laval where Ryan and David met and train together. David offers unique perspective on parenting as he is a single dad and his son grew up 3000km away. David took advantage of every moment he has had with his son and shares his experiences.
- What David wished he knew before having a child
- It’s okay to make mistakes in child rearing
- The level of patience it takes to be a parent
- The importance of being open-minded and open-hearted
- Seeing his son so soon after he was born
- Establishing a precedent of seeing him often
- David’s advice for new and expecting dads
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It can help us reach more dads.
For show notes and past guests, please visit daybydaydad.com/day-by-day-dad-podcast.
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Visit daybydaydad.com/sponsor-form/and fill out the form.