Ryan interviews the creators of the Daddy Up App. It’s an app geared towards dads that is simple and easy to use. It gave me all of the information I was looking to find without overloading me with things I don’t need.
- What is Daddy Up.
- Why the Daddy Up was created.
- Coming up with the concept and story.
- Making sure the narrative prepared dads for the journey of the pregnancy.
- Developing the storytelling based on rugged-individualism and manly to the goofiest degree.
- Avoiding the standard voice that speaks to the journey dads go on.
- How Brian and Jacob met.
- Developing the app in Jacob’s grandmother’s house.
- The app development timeline.
- Reaction in the community when the app launched.
- Stories on Instagram thanking the app.
- Wanting dads to feel important in the process and the importance of the family unit.
- New features and roadmap for the app.
- Daddy Up website and Instagram.
- Users share their stories and tag @Daddyup on Instagram
- Advice for dads and expecting dads
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It can help us reach more dads.
For show notes and past guests, please visit daybydaydad.com/day-by-day-dad-podcast.
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Visit https://daybydaydad.com/sponsor-form/ and fill out the form.
Follow Day by Day Dad: