Ryan interviews Jamie. Jamie and Ryan have been friends for a long time. Jamie is a dad of a one-year old son. Jamie has always wanted kids and is a great dad. He went through a period of worrying about everything and offers great perspective on it.
- Jamie’s struggle with worrying about everything when the baby came.
- Learning about a bump on the baby’s head.
- Jamie’s life didn’t change much during the pregnancy.
- What was the most exciting time during the pregnancy for him.
- The story of the second ultrasound.
- The story of their gender reveal.
- Supporting his wife during the pregnancy.
- Why Jamie deferred his parental leave to later in the year.
- The first 40-days after the baby was born being more difficult.
- How Jamie adapted his workout routine.
- Jamie’s advice to new dads and expecting dads out there.
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It can help us reach more dads.
For show notes and past guests, please visit daybydaydad.com/day-by-day-dad-podcast.
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Visit daybydaydad.com/sponsor-form/and fill out the form.
Follow Day by Day Dad: